I have been sawzall-smiley.gif the remains of the parts car today. I cleaned up the drivers side mount for the trailing arm thought it looked good. Hole is not ovaled out. Weep hole, while clogged it wasn't rusted through. So I spent a few minutes with sawzall-smiley.gif and cut it and the drivers side engine mount section out.

After seeing a few post here with guys repairing rusted out or cracked drivers side trailing arm mounts I thought this would be a good part to save since RD doesn't make a replacement for this side.

Cleaned up the inside part with a wire wheel and was feeling all happy, but.... there is always a but... Cleaned the back side and yep made a hole. dry.gif It is not as bad as I have seen here, but still not perfect like I wished it was.

So guys make sure that when you pull your rockers to clean behind them also check the suspension weep holes.

Oh and check your longs for mice nests if you can. This nest went the entire length of the long, the floor pan cross member and tunnel. Gee, I wonder why it smelled so bad. icon8.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment