Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale New Yellow Quick Release Deck Lid Hold Down Levers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Love-3d
For Sale, 3D printed Deck Lid Quick Release Levers. $23.00 a pair. Free shipping in U.S.A. lower 48 via USPS. Please order online at http://Home.Love-3D.net. You will be redirected to the PayPal secure payment site to complete the transaction.

Introducing new yellow levers.
Click to view attachment

Makes removing a Deck Lid quick and easy.
Click to view attachment

They come in six colors. Red, blue, black, gray white and now, yellow.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Here's what you get. Two Lever assemblies with 30mm steel allen head cap screws, two 25mm steel allen head cap screws, four black nylon washers.
Click to view attachment
914itis
Do they help with lid adjustment?
sean_v8_914
thats awesome. ordered a set for betty and a set for 10jreen. if they work as I hope ill tell the world! i have been slotting the deck lids for years. we currently use a butterfly nut. not even half as cool as these.
Love-3d
Just to be clear... you want two sets of blue Quick Release Levers?

QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Mar 18 2014, 04:04 PM) *

thats awesome. ordered a set for betty and a set for 10jreen. if they work as I hope ill tell the world! i have been slotting the deck lids for years. we currently use a butterfly nut. not even half as cool as these.

Love-3d
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Mar 18 2014, 04:04 PM) *

I'm sure you'll like them and you'll find that they are much easier to use than a butterfly nut.
Love-3d
QUOTE(914itis @ Feb 1 2014, 01:15 PM) *

Do they help with lid adjustment?

I'm sorry it took so long to reply. I'm not sure that I understand what you are asking but I'll try to explain.

These levers replace the screw that holds the Deck Lid in place. Many people have slotted the hinge to make it easier to take the lid in and out. These levers make it so that all that is necessary to remove the Deck Lid is to release the lever and remove the lid. When you want to put it back, slide the Deck Lid into place and close the lever. No tools necessary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.