Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : Sheet metal from a car that you maybe cutting up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Luke M
If you are cutting or have cut up a 914 that has a good r/r long ( I know good luck finding a good one ) I'm looking to buy a portion of it.
I have most of the new sheet metal from RD that I need to fix my 6 but need another piece to complete it. What I would need is the metal portion of the long facing the engine bay side ( I'll post a few pics of the area needed ).
If you have one of those West coast 914's that you plan to cut up let me know.

Thanks,

Luke

Vegas914
I am almost done cutting one up it has always been a west coast car ,mainly california and nevada . So not alot of rust . Send me what your looking for and i will see how it has been cut and if its usable for what you need
puffinator
QUOTE(Vegas914 @ Feb 2 2014, 12:16 PM) *

I am almost done cutting one up it has always been a west coast car ,mainly california and nevada . So not alot of rust . Send me what your looking for and i will see how it has been cut and if its usable for what you need

Do you or anyone else have a piece to fit in this oil cooler hole that I want to patch up?

Click to view attachment
Luke M
I would need the area from the inner control arm mount forward to the lower firewall.

I would need the area circled in red.
Luke M
icon_bump.gif

Luke M
icon_bump.gif

Anyone cutting up a car with this area in good shape?
I'll give it a week or so before I call R/D for a new piece.
Thanks.
McMark
I think I have one. I'll check tomorrow.
Luke M
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 1 2014, 11:04 AM) *

I think I have one. I'll check tomorrow.

Hi Mark,

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.