Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Hans Device
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
both0128
Hans Sport Model for sale. 20MS with sliding tethers and helmet anchors included. 300 shipped anywhere in the USClick to view attachment
dgale914
QUOTE(both0128 @ Feb 3 2014, 02:59 PM) *

Hans Sport Model for sale. 20MS with sliding tethers and helmet anchors included. 300 shipped anywhere in the USClick to view attachment

How old is this unit? Also, can you verify the neck size of this model?

Doug
Britain Smith
I will take it. PM sent.

-Britain
both0128
Sold
Thanks
dgale914
QUOTE(both0128 @ Feb 4 2014, 10:57 AM) *

Sold
Thanks

Let me get this straight..... I contact you with a question about the device with obvious intent to purchase if you're able to respond to a simple question. Then you sell it to another forum member with no regard to the question sent or the '1st person' to contact you.

That's BS! Go find another place to peddle your parts.

Doug
Britain Smith
QUOTE(dgale914 @ Feb 4 2014, 12:16 PM) *

Sold
Thanks

Let me get this straight..... I contact you with a question about the device with obvious intent to purchase if you're able to respond to a simple question. Then you sell it to another forum member with no regard to the question sent or the '1st person' to contact you.

Doug

Just curious...how do you know if you were the first person to contact him?

both0128
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Feb 4 2014, 03:59 PM) *

QUOTE(dgale914 @ Feb 4 2014, 12:16 PM) *

Sold
Thanks

Doug

Doug,
You were not the first person to contact me. I sold the device to the person who was. I figured it would be pointless to contact you about something that was already spoken for. Maybe you should consider toning down your vitriolic commentary.
sixaddict
FYI not that anybody has a "right" here
This thing was posted on the bird board and had 34 hits before gale every posted.
Seems like you should have you facts straight before going"off"

uote name='both0128' date='Feb 4 2014, 01:33 PM' post='1993276']
[quote name='Britain Smith' post='1993263' date='Feb 4 2014, 03:59 PM']
[quote name='dgale914' post='1993236' date='Feb 4 2014, 12:16 PM']
[quote name='both0128' post='1993205' date='Feb 4 2014, 10:57 AM']
Sold
Thanks
[/quote]

Doug
[/quote]

[/quote]

Doug,
You were not the first person to contact me. I sold the device to the person who was. I figured it would be pointless to contact you about something that was already spoken for. Maybe you should consider toning down your vitriolic commentary.
[/quote]
dgale914
Based on the post time, my posted query, the next persons claim to buy post time, and the 'Sold' message post. All data points the led to the conclusion along with no response from the seller.

How does one know that they weren't the first responder? Ponder that.

Not worth the argument as I have better things to do. Chalk it up to poor communications on both sides.

CptTripps
I always answer Emails and PMs first, and posts second.

You never know where you stand in line, but that shouldn't matter. People always reserve the right to sell to whomever they'd like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.