Full Version: FS sideshift conversion package
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
to include:

nice late shifter
front rod
rear rod
l&r warm air guides for early version 1.7/1.8 2.0 heat exchangers
l&r late engine bar mount brackets w/correct bolts (these can be installed with the engine in the car with some patience)
side shift engine support bar
rear coupler

buy the bushing conversion package and late engine to support bar mounts from your favorite vendor and you're in business. i put this together for a member a couple of months ago who it seems forgot to remember to buy it. all items in ONE box and ready to go, avoiding a bunch of dif boxes and $ from where ever. online shipping quote via the USPS is $30 +/- change in conus (will confirm for buyer. provide me with your zip code). $160+shp. no paypal. payment via USPS or generic money order. tracking # provided when shipped. if you need pictures i will open the box.

kevin
rhodyguy
let's try this again. also included are 2 Jwest reusable linkage set screws. i'll open the box and post some pictures later.
koozy
If ya decide to break it up I can use the

front rod
l&r late engine bar mount brackets w/correct bolts
side shift engine support bar

shipping to CA, 95051
rhodyguy
pictures as requested. nice, correct, warm air guides. the box in the box contains the mounts, coupler, etc. i don't want to pull any thing more out of the box. i would have to start cutting zip ties.
rhodyguy
and a bump.
913B
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 3 2014, 10:23 AM) *

let's try this again. also included are 2 Jwest reusable linkage set screws. i'll open the box and post some pictures later.

Yeah if you decide to split them. I am interested in these.
rhodyguy
reusable screws? contact Jwest in the member vendor forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.