d7n7master
Way to go kidz!!!
jr91472
yea....kids today are growing up way too fast!!!!! IPB Image
morph
Awesome deal on Booze!!!! IPB Image

HIEDI
d7n7master
You know, it may be an epidemic. Wonder if I should invent tiny little cigars??? IPB Image
MattR
IPB Image giants fans...

IPB Image
d7n7master
Giants fans is much easier to say than;
LOS ANGELES ANGELS OF ANAHEIM!!! IPB Image Dear God.

On the bright side, our ANAHEIM ANGELS Shirts & hats, & trading cards may have just gone WAY up in value. IPB Image
Or not...
MattR
Maybe my 1986 Chili Davis (of the CALIFORNIA ANGLES) baseball card will skyrocket now!!!
d7n7master
Absolutely!!! IPB Image
If they had to change the ANAHEIM ANGELS name for some damn reason, why didn't they choose
something less-filling, like ORANGE COUNTY ANGELS. Do they think that g'public doesn't know that L.A. ends at Long Beach/Cerritos???
Hey, I know. It just hit me. Let's petition for the L.A. Dodgers to be re-named the
ANAHEIM DODGERS OF L.A??? It's only fair...
MattR
Hey, the Dodgers have nothing to do with smelly orange county (or the OC as Fox calls it). You can have your fancy shows, and big mercedes. We have our crime rates. (in LA now)
d7n7master
Matt, Matt, Matt,
WE? Smelly? & your from Irvine? Dodgers have nothing to do with smelly orange county? Dooh. Exactly my point. And the Anaheim Angels don't have anything to do with L.A.
Except, well - the wind does usually come from the west around here.

+ I'm still thinkin' about the "little tiny cigars". I could be the B. Gates of CIGARS-R-US.
IPB Image
MattR
Im born and raised in Pasadena. Im just going to school in Irvine. I am definatly an Angelino. Go Dodgers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.