Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whose planning on Parade AX and DE/TT?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
grantsfo
Will there be many 914's going to Monterey Parade? There were tons there in 73 sure would be cool to see contingent there this year! See that there is both an AX and a track weekend! This will be epic! Im without 914 but still would love to see good showing!

http://parade2014.pca.org/
IPB Image

Woody
I'm working on it but its going to be tough.
grantsfo
QUOTE(Woody @ Feb 4 2014, 12:29 PM) *

I'm working on it but its going to be tough.

Im trying convince Erik to go.
Woody
He'd definetly be a contender. He's training a "ringer" for nationals now, 18 or 19 year old kid. The kids pretty quick.
Woody
Think his name is Michael Curry.

https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/files/SASCA...jan2014_raw.htm
Krieger
Im planning on going. If it all works out I will be there for the first couple of days with my red 75. Then back for the DE with my 6 biggrin.gif
koozy
I may make it out for a day or two to poke around
Trekkor
Do you have to pre-register for the a/x or can you arrive and drive?
koozy
QUOTE(Trekkor @ Feb 7 2014, 11:18 PM) *

Do you have to pre-register for the a/x or can you arrive and drive?

I've never participated in a Parade event before but I believe you need to pre-register. Are you gonna go?
Trekkor
I want to
koozy
Cool
koozy
Randal, are you planning on going?
Krieger
I'm pretty sure you need to pay and register for the entire parade event. Last year it was $159. Then the autocross was $30 on top of that.
Krieger
From last year:2013 PCA Parade Registration

edit, from the site: "Everyone signing up for Parade must pay an entrant fee of $159, which covers the entrant and co-entrant." idea.gif I'm bringing my son, but maybe one of the guys going doesn't have a co-entrant...
Krieger
2014 Parade Schedule
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.