Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Dash Cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yeahmag
Looking for a good used or new dash cap someone may have laying around. I know I can buy them new for $118 or so shipped, but I'm hoping to get lucky and pay less than that!

Thanks.

-Aaron
bdstone914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Feb 4 2014, 05:12 PM) *

Looking for a good used or new dash cap someone may have laying around. I know I can buy them new for $118 or so shipped, but I'm hoping to get lucky and pay less than that!

Thanks.

-Aaron

AAron,

I think I still have a good one in the shed. I would want $50 for it.

Bruce
yeahmag
Take a look and let me know. If it's in very good shape I'll take it.

Thanks!
GaroldShaffer
If Bruce doesn't have one for you I have two good used ones, but shipping from Indiana might not be worth it to you.
bdstone914
I found it and it is in good shape with no cracks. Do you want to pick it up? Or I do have to deliver a trans to Sun Valley in the near future and could drop it off.
Bruce
yeahmag
Bruce,

Can you snap a quick picture of it? Just want to be sure it's not scratched/dented/etc...
bdstone914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Feb 5 2014, 02:59 PM) *

Bruce,

Can you snap a quick picture of it? Just want to be sure it's not scratched/dented/etc...

Here are pictures. There are small cracks in the very ends. Other than that it is in good shape.
Bruce
bdstone914
cracks in ends
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.