Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 1.8 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SirReal2241
Looking to sell my 1975 1.8. Unfortunately, due to my torn up left knee and right shoulder, its become painful to drive ! Copper metallic (only year for that color), no rust ever, solid body and dash. I bought it from a Porsche collector, and its been kept in a climate-contolled environment for a long time. I have documentation going back as far as the original owner, and the Porsche COA. Its a winner of 2 trophies in shows last year.
E-mail me for tons of pictures.
Is $12000 too much to ask for a peach of a car like this ?
andy0530@aol.com
jim_hoyland
Please post pics. Check some of the other ads for cars, buyers want to see the trunks, under the rocker panels, hell hole, etc.
Bruce Hinds
Don't sell it - just get a new knee. I just got one. The cartilage had been removed 40 years ago and it's been bone on bone ever since.

Wish I'd done this years ago. I was walking after a few days and now 3 months later I'm running up and down the stairs. You won't be sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.