Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NLA Needle Bearing set for front suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
I've had these sitting on the shelf for years. These were part of a group buy and were $ 450.00. Because I have to list a price lets start there. I spoke with the guy that was making these up and he will not be doing them again because of the amount of work that has to go into the production. I have come to the conclusion I will never use these. Make an offer or trade for 6 parts.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif NLA No emotional attachment. icon_bump.gif Make me an offer or trade deal. These are free motion needle bearings for the front "A" arms.

How about a trade for rust free front fenders?
EdwardBlume
icon_bump.gif I have these on my car and they make quite a difference. Racers should have this set, unless you use gloves and the stock seat belts. av-943.gif
brant
Rick,

I don't have any front fenders at the moment
(hopefully in the next couple of months I'm picking up another parts car)

is there any other -6 parts you are needing?

brant
MLedesma
Rck,

I have a 75 I will be cutting up this spring. Front Fenders look to be in good condition. I could cut them however you need them.

Matt
rick 918-S
Brant posted at 2:39 PM. I pm'd Brant. He passed off the deal to Mark Henry that sent me a PM at 3:15 PM Mark has the first rights here.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 7 2014, 08:31 PM) *

Brant posted at 2:39 PM. I pm'd Brant. He passed off the deal to Mark Henry that sent me a PM at 3:15 PM Mark has the first rights here.

And I will be taking them.... smile.gif

sunglasses.gif
davep
Congratulations Mark!
Mark Henry
QUOTE(davep @ Feb 8 2014, 03:35 PM) *

Congratulations Mark!

Thanks Dave...now to see if my Bilsteins need rebuilding rolleyes.gif

The MO is on the way, thanks bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.