Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB: 914 CV Cover Plates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I'm making some CV cover plates for myself when I have cars with axles in them. These will keep me from getting covered in grease ever time I work under the car. Anyone else want some? They'll be from bare 1/8" plate steel. $17.50 per set.

Just chime in now so I know how many to make. We'll deal with payment once I have them in hand.
wndsnd
Those look like something that I would buy, forget what they are, forget where I put them when I need them, but.....

I'm in. smile.gif

Oh yeah, got the crank today. Thank you!
Dr Evil
What about holes for the roll pins???
bcheney
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 5 2014, 04:03 PM) *

I'm making some CV cover plates for myself when I have cars with axles in them. These will keep me from getting covered in grease ever time I work under the car. Anyone else want some? They'll be from bare 1/8" plate steel. $17.50 per set.

Just chime in now so I know how many to make. We'll deal with payment once I have them in hand.

Interesting...I think I would be in for a set. Would be nice if our CV's worked like the one's on my 89 911 Targa that have covers on that side even when they are properly attached and running down the road.
r_towle
Plastic bags and zip ties....
McMark
What about holes for the roll pins???
Yeah, I thought about that. Fixing it now...

QUOTE(r_towle @ Feb 5 2014, 04:56 PM) *
Plastic bags and zip ties....
That disintegrate? No thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.