For Sale 1975 Porsche 914 2.0 with appearance group package $11,000

3rd owner and I have the contact details of the prior owner if requested

I have recently rebuilt the original 2.0 engine and bored it up to a 2.4 liter with bigger pistons, cam shaft and all and any parts needed for it.

Updated to electronic ignition with exterior oil cooler and fan under rear trunk.

The fly wheel, pressure plate and all parts for the clutch is new.

The transmission has been rebuilt with synchronizers replaced, seals and shifting bushings are new.

The engine has 54,000 miles although currently has less than 200 miles since complete rebuild.

Engine rebuilt with European Motor Works, please feel free to speak to George the owner and he will fill you in about any details or questions regarding the engines performance and build specs. (310-644-8038)

The engine compartment insulation pad/fire wall pad is new.

The steering rack has all been rebuilt and has all new tie rods and parts.

The speedometer has been rebuilt and new speedometer line installed from North Hollywood Speedometer.

The prior 40 delorto carbs had been completely rebuilt and all parts installed but now due to the larger engine performance I have installed new Webber 44 carburetors. The delortos are available if requested otherwise on consignment at European Motor Works with George. Engine also has a new German linkage cable for the carbs

New fuel pump relocated to the front, new starter, all new fuel lines and heater hoses.

The targa top, windows and engine to deck glass seals have all been replaced. I have purchased new door seals for both inner and outer, new floor carpet strips and flat black door threshold/still plates, center decal caps, leather upgrade shifting knob and many more parts that need to be put on. Including original rebuilt radio from Mark Filton from 914rubber.

The car has new KYB shock absorbers on the front and rear.

Door locks lubed and repaired and work perfectly. The windshield wiper lever was replaced and the bulbs in the dash have been replaced too.

New stereo system installed with blue-tooth, amp and new speakers and passenger floor sub.

The car has professionally chromed 2.0 Fuchs and new tires.

The car is a daily driver and very reliable. All gauges work and the only item left on my fix it list other than cosmetics was to have the air blower looked at as its not currently working. The heater works.

The car comes with the original 1975 owner’s manual and dealer advertisement broacher’s for the car.

I’m into the car for well over $16,000 (stopped counting probably closer to 20,000) and decided to sell as it’s been a bigger project and constant grounds for argument from wife over my financial investments.

I had hoped to have the dash re-upholstered and have the material and all parts to re-upholster. I have the Black plastic dash cap on currently.

I also have both the Haynes and 914 tech repair manuals in addition to month’s worth of research and printed material and many recommendations to who to take the car to for repairs and who to avoid at all costs.

I had intended on re-painting the car and was leaning towards the original color. The current color is white although the original color was Zambezi green. You can see the original color in small specs at the rear bumper when looking close, and in the engine compartment and door jam area. (the current white color looks fine and has a nice age to it but I’m just a perfectionist)

I have many odd and end parts that comes with the car such as a replacement front fan motor as I’m not sure if mine needed to be replaced and small parts while searching junk yards and used Porsche warehouses.

The car also comes with early front and rear chromed bumpers with tops and all hardware to install if interested. The bumpers are professionally re-chromed and look brand new. Purchased from 914 world member with intentions of backdating the bumpers when painting the car. (These are in perfect condition and the 1970-72 year w/o the bumperettes)

The car has no rust and very straight.

The car has a clean title in hand and registration is through to August 2014.

If interested contact Peter at 323-788-3856 Feel free to email me with requests for more pictures as I wasn't able to post more than two pictures.