Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: (5) ATS Porsche Rims for 5-lug Flared 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RON S.
I have 5 identical ATS wheels to sell that I have been sitting on for years, and will never use. These are a mid 70's design that I believe has been out of production for decades.
Time to pass them on to someone who'd like to have them.

The 3 white rims of the 5 were on my 914/6 back in 98 when I bought it. The car had 1 stolen off it before I'd bought it. It took me 7 or 8 years, to source a 4th wheel, but when I did, I actually acquired 2 gray looking ones to make a total of 5. So some one will have a full set, plus a spare. The 2 grays came from a German Ebay auction.
The rims are all ATS part# 7155. this number translates to 7''Wide x 15''Diameter x 5''Backspacing.

These rims will only work with a FLARED 914. But they do look great on the car.
Obviously everyone can see they need to be refinished.

There is no curb rash on them. There are no center caps included. I don't have any.
The price is Firm at $125.00ea. or $625.00 total. I will not separate them, nor am I interested in trades.
The Rims would ship from zip code 29488. Buyer will pay the shipping, and per wheel ship cost will have to be figured on the destination zip code. I know this can be a pain, and I apologize in advance, but it is what it is. I will have to get boxing, so shipping will take a little time to get the logistics right.

Payment will be by Cashiers Check, or Money Order only. No PayPal will be accepted or considered. It'd be great if someone just drove by and picked them up, but that's wishful thinking.

PM or Em for any details I may have forgotten. ron.l.szy@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
RON S.
Close up of the part#
euro911
ATS Classics are awesome looking wheels wub.gif
sfrenck
15x7 with a 5" backspace should fit non-flared cars - they only are 0.6" further out from 4 lug Fuchs.

Click to view attachment

From rimsntires.com Tire configurator
914bub
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 8 2014, 10:42 AM) *

ATS Classics are awesome looking wheels wub.gif

They are my favorite wheels,hands down. I bought a nice set of four lug ATS wheels yesterday,(can't wait til they arrive), for my 72 914 and I have the same wheels for my 73 Volvo 142. Sorry for the hi-jack.....
RON S.
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Feb 8 2014, 01:48 PM) *

15x7 with a 5" backspace should fit non-flared cars - they only are 0.6" further out from 4 lug Fuchs.

Click to view attachment

From rimsntires.com Tire configurator

That may all be true, but I've only had them on my flared car in it's earlier life. That's all I can attest to.

dug
I love these wheels! The offset is 30mm, compared to 23.3 on Fuchs. If some one wants me to check I could try them on the side of my 6 without flare yet with 205s
dug
I should have said, I have a set already or I would buy these!
haycait911
I'll take them all if still available. message on the way.
RON S.
QUOTE(haycait911 @ Feb 8 2014, 08:51 PM) *

I'll take them all if still available. message on the way.

Don,

PM Replied biggrin.gif
RON S.

Sale Pending Payment...
914bub
QUOTE(RON S. @ Feb 10 2014, 04:54 PM) *

Sale Pending Payment...

Those were a hell of a deal! There's a set of four on Thesamba right now for $1800. I just bought a set of 4 lug ATS wheels for my 914, I also own ATS wheels for my old Volvos. Volvo never offered ATS wheels in the states. Is the same true for Porsches? I've seen a handful of 4 lug ATS wheels on 914's but have never seen the 5 lug version on either 911's or 914's
euro911
I have two sets of the 15" 4x130s, and a set of 14" 5x130s that I'm planning to put on my '66 912 biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.