Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb 1969 porsche 914 shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bshounen
im not picky don't really care about dents, as long as its not a complete rust bucket. "I would take a rust bucket for the right price" lmk what ya got. I live in las vegas, nv: but don't mind travel to get the right 914. tks folks
bshounen
update: ill take any 914 shell with a title. i got lots of items as well depending on what u got. list coming soon...
brant
What kind of budget are you thinking?
mepstein
buy a decent running car. Part it out. I'f your patient, you can make all your money back on the parts sale.
bshounen
i want the project to b as smooth as possible, so i prefer to start with a bare shell due to the fact that ill b using mostly custom parts to run pro-am/fd. there is no official budget as the car will b sponsored by a&a.
carr914
You do know that the Model Years started in 1970? poke.gif
brant
I have a clean roller
but was keeping it for something
I would need full price to let go of it
thus the reason I asked...

what is pro-amateur fd?
and who is A and A?
hot_shoe914
I have a tub I will sell. GT flares, long kits for extra support, boxed trailing arms, Heim kit installed, ZERO rust and fresh paint. 5 lug suspension. This can all be yours for $15K!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bshounen
can you explain what these mods are?long kits for extra support, boxed trailing arms, Heim kit installed. also are they parts that I can buy, do you have them for sale or are they custom done @ a shop/ home garage. tks.
nice 914 by the way...
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 19 2014, 06:07 AM) *

You do know that the Model Years started in 1970? poke.gif

While the model year started in 1970, There were cars with a 69 build date. VIN 4702900819 had a Dec 69 build date. All interior parts were dates stamped 16 NOV 1969

scotty b
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Feb 24 2014, 07:55 PM) *

I have a tub I will sell. GT flares, long kits for extra support, boxed trailing arms, Heim kit installed, ZERO rust and fresh paint. 5 lug suspension. This can all be yours for $15K!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.