Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4x130 CONVERTED to 4x100
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
piss'n914
Hey guys, So i tried to search the forum to see if anyone has done this or not.

https://www.google.com/search?q=4x130+to+4x...435751798212956

i found this just by searching 4x130 to 4x100 adapter. I just like the 4x100 wheels better, plus i have some BBS mesh wheels with a 1.5 inch lip in storage.

Give me some advice, I'm just looking at all the accessories to purchase at once.

Thanks
GeorgeRud
Remember that these will add quite a lot of increase to the track measurement, so if the wheels you want to use have a stock backspace, you might have trouble fitting them under the stock fenders.
sixnotfour
Most 4x100 wheels are front wheel drive application so a 1 inch adapter should work out in youre favor ,measure before purchase,
your results may vary...
sfrenck
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 10 2014, 12:13 PM) *

Most 4x100 wheels are front wheel drive application so a 1 inch adapter should work out in youre favor ,measure before purchase,
your results may vary...

Probably won't work with the "1.5 inch lip" unless there are flares.
piss'n914
awesome advice guys...things i never thought of. ill do some measurements and then consider purchasing them....thank alot guys.
Cap'n Krusty
You must also consider the centering mechanism. Hub- or lug-centric? How will your mods affect this? On a 914 suspension, it's REALLY important.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.