Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Classic Garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dasnowman
Probably a repost, but it's a great video, I never knew about!

http://youtu.be/HmG9LwzyS2A

billh1963
New to me....cool!
euro911
Same here. I also visited their web site and found a PET for the 911, that includes the diagrams and part numbers for the early 901/911 cars mueba.gif

I'll be contacting them for pricing and availability for some NLA early 911 parts

popcorn[1].gif
Cairo94507
I had never seen that before but thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to tour that shop and see them working on the old cars.
stephenaki
They are in Zuffenhausen outside of Stuttgart; they used to share space with the old Porsche museum. I visited the place when I first got to Stuttgart. I think they moved some of there operations into the new museum as there is an area that they do work on classic Porsches to the left of the main floor.
jfort
enjoyed it. thanks for posting. link to their web site?
boxsterfan
That's a lot of 959's to have in one place. There is a shot early in the video of two red and one gold 959 I believe.
CptTripps
The shot with the 914 in it reminded me of in Monster's Inc. when Mike Wazowski is covered up by the logo.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.