Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2014 Vendors donations! Let's get them coming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
To all our wonderful vendors here. I will be sending out PM's very soon. We thank you guys so much for all your support through the years. We always give you shouts out at the event. I plan to do that even more this year. I meant to send out who won what last year to each vendor that donated. So they would see the fruits of their efforts. I honestly spaced it last year. I promise to do better this year with it.

Please feel free to post here with your donations. Or send me a PM. You'll be hearing from me either way. There is no pressure here though. This isn't meant to be a burden on anyone. If you can do something great. No problem if you can't swing it this time around

As we get donations I will be posting them here. Both to let participants know what will be there. More importantly to let all our members know what kick ass vedors we have. Plus get the word out on their products. With each donation I hope to include a list of new products or specials the vendor has smilie_pokal.gif
Mblizzard
I will send a few sets of our engine deck lid levers.
JRust
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Feb 12 2014, 10:08 AM) *

Damn didn't even know about these! Sweet little setup there. I'll PM with my address later. Unless you are coming to WCR biggrin.gif . Then you can just bring them or send them along with someone who is
Mblizzard
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 12 2014, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Feb 12 2014, 10:08 AM) *

Damn didn't even know about these! Sweet little setup there. I'll PM with my address later. Unless you are coming to WCR biggrin.gif . Then you can just bring them or send them along with someone who is

Actually considering the logistics.
Mikey914
Count me in for a bunch of stuff.
JRust
icon_bump.gif Okay prizes people! We need prizes evilgrin.gif
Mikey914
I'll get a package out.
JRust
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 3 2014, 08:38 PM) *

I'll get a package out.

Still crossing my fingers your schedule allows you to go. I know the odds weren't good sad.gif
Mblizzard
I believe you touched base with John on the levers? He will get those to you!
JRust
Yes we have some of the Engine lid levers. Looking forward to seeing those.

We also have plenty of Rubber stuff coming from 914rubber!

Carrie is sending us a few items.

Timothy ND28 is doing something with gauges & his LED lighting for us idea.gif

Of course Eric's planning to bring something too. Not sure if it's a beautiful set of calipers or a nipple ring blink.gif

Still waiting to hear back from a few people. If you've got something you aren't using that you want to throw in the pot confused24.gif Pass it on
JRust
I've got a a few gift certificate's coming. If you aren't a vendor but have something you'll never use confused24.gif . This is a great way to spread the wub.gif
914werke
Jamie Its doubtful Ill get to make it this year (Yes the Wonderland II wont make it either) but I can contribute a set o' Link if you promise not to lose them?
JRust
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 16 2014, 10:09 AM) *

Jamie Its doubtful Ill get to make it this year (Yes the Wonderland II wont make it either) but I can contribute a set o' Link if you promise not to lose them?

I'd rather see you there of course! We'll definitely give out your prize though. Thanks Rich & I'll keep my fingers crossed something changes. Sure be nice to get a Creamsicle there that runs. I heard last time some dip stromberg.gif brought one on a trailer that didn't run screwy.gif . I mean really who hauls a 914 9 hours to en event to never have it get off the trailer wacko.gif ?
JRust
icon_bump.gif WCR is coming up quick. Please get those donations in. I've received a few in the mail. If you committed to send something or would like to still. Just send me a PM. Or if you are coming to the event & bringing it with you. Let me know so I can add it to my list biggrin.gif .Thanks to all our vendors & members who are coming together to make WCR a great event. You rock aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.