Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 original banana muffler or Triad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
75porsche914
WTB 2.0 muffler for my 1975 2.0 (now 2.4) 914.

Looking for original banana, dual triad or bursch.

Thank you

Peter
bdstone914
Are you running the original 75 heat exchangers ? They will have a triangular flange at the muffler.
If not sure please post a picture.
Bruce
75porsche914
Thanks Bruce. Yes I have the original 75 2.0 triangular flanged heat exchangers currently. I did just purchase another members 1974 2.0 ss heat exchangers and plan on putting those on my car as I feel mine our leaking fumes into my cabin.

I spoke with George at European Motors today (George rebuilt my engine) and he informed me that he is just about to go into production with building a muffler that would give an additional 20% more horsepower to my current set up although I would loose my heat.

Let me know if you located the koni shocks

Thank you Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(75porsche914 @ Feb 12 2014, 10:23 PM) *

Thanks Bruce. Yes I have the original 75 2.0 triangular flanged heat exchangers currently. I did just purchase another members 1974 2.0 ss heat exchangers and plan on putting those on my car as I feel mine our leaking fumes into my cabin.

I spoke with George at European Motors today (George rebuilt my engine) and he informed me that he is just about to go into production with building a muffler that would give an additional 20% more horsepower to my current set up although I would loose my heat.

Thank you Bruce

I will check on the shocks tomorrow.
If you are swapping to the earlier heat exchangers you will need different J tubes, S branches, warm air elbows and warm air guides. I should have all of those parts.
Bruce
75porsche914
Thanks again Bruce.

beerchug.gif
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 12 2014, 09:05 PM) *

QUOTE(75porsche914 @ Feb 12 2014, 10:23 PM) *

Thank you Bruce

I will check on the shocks tomorrow.
If you are swapping to the earlier heat exchangers you will need different J tubes, S branches, warm air elbows and warm air guides. I should have all of those parts.
Bruce

75porsche914
icon_bump.gif
rhodyguy
you're going to need the correct air warm air guide plates to replace the 75-76' versions as well. dr side is side shift or tail shift trans specific.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.