Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB or Swap: Center Console (no gauges needed)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jpfrogger
I have a center console for a AC equipped 914 but the AC system was removed some time ago leaving a gap between the dash and top of console. The short console I have has the gauges staggered. I would like to find either the standard console ,minus the gauges as I already have them, or would swap my AC console for the non-AC console if someone is installing AC in their 914. Perhaps even some console parts would work to change mine to the taller console? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
GaroldShaffer
PM me your email address as I have some misc parts that may help you reconfigure your console. I can send you pics of what I have. I would be willing to swap parts with you.
longtail
QUOTE(jpfrogger @ Feb 13 2014, 05:45 AM) *

I have a center console for a AC equipped 914 but the AC system was removed some time ago leaving a gap between the dash and top of console. The short console I have has the gauges staggered. I would like to find either the standard console ,minus the gauges as I already have them, or would swap my AC console for the non-AC console if someone is installing AC in their 914. Perhaps even some console parts would work to change mine to the taller console? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I have a non A/C Console and really need a A/C console. Please contact me and I have it ready for shipping.
Thanks,
Robert
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

If you need any small parts. or a complete gauge panel ,sans gauges. If Garold and
Robert can"t help I probably can. Dave slap.gif
jpfrogger
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentIt appears that I am missing the top horizontal surface of the console that the shifter and heater control goes thru. Can anyone tell if other pieces are missing from the attached photos? Thanks, Tom
GaroldShaffer
I have that part. Also it is hard to tell for sure from your photos I think you have the wrong heater lever. If is a straight then it is not correct you need one that is bent. And I have those also. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.