Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 Subaru Conversion 2.0 turbo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
fiid
I'm interested in selling my car. It's a 2.0 JDM Twin turbo converted down to a single turbo. 21/22mm torsion bars up front with a weltmeister sway and roller bearing suspension. Rear is 175lb Ground Control coilovers with adjustable perches and roller bearings. It's a scream to drive, really quick, and handles very nicely. It's only running 7psi of boost as well, which can be gotten into the 14-20 range and will produce up to about 280-300hp. Aside from the stiff springs, it's pretty docile around town, and a beast on the open road.

Has 5 lug front with A-calipers and early rear hubs with the 5 lug castings redrilled for 5 lug, with stock brakes, so E-brake works.

The thing that lets it down really is that the body is awful. I have another tub, which I'd sell with the car if that was interesting. The tub needs a little filler work (welding was done by McMark, but it didn't get to the paint shop) and then paint. It's a bit of a project, but would make for a stellar car once it was all put together. There are various parts and bits that go with it, including nice stock-looking seats with the pass throughs for 5 points. I have a decent amplifier and stereo in the car with bluetooth for easy tunes, and a subwoofer, etc.

PM me if this is interesting. I think the tub is worth $4k, and the car probably $2k. There are various ancillaries that can be thrown in - 2 sets of cookie cutters, 1 set of boxster 16"s. I'm open to offers, on one or both. Located in San Francisco. All offers will be considered.

--Pics of CAR added below. Pics of the tub are here: http://www.originalcustoms.com/invoice/images.php?p=90
914itis
As per rules, you must post a price.
fiid
Numbers added for guidance. Any offer will be entertained.
budk
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
John1180
Pm sent
rhodyguy
2k and 4k...it seems to be a $6k asking. close enough for me. sounds reasonable considering the cost of a jdm and the details sorted. good tub prices are climbing these days.
rhodyguy
for heaven's sake…clean the garbage out. nice seats.
Vegas914
I have tried to contact you about your car for sale , also my brother has also tried to contact you ( he is in the bay area ) .is it still for sale ?
Andyrew
Fiid, You sell this yet? Lemme know..
speed metal army
Drive it up to BC, Ill buy it like yesterday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.