Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eBay 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Not too shabby
Joe Bob
Looks nice ...........

but the guy has some pretty nasty negative feedback......with no response from the seller.

Looks as if more than one of the bidders are shills ....LOTS of bids early in the game with little or no feedback. I would have to inspect that ride out in person.....
ewdysar
I'll be surprised if it makes it to his 35K reserve IPB Image

Eric
SLITS
I don't like the number.
MattR
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 5 2005, 05:17 PM)
I don't like the number.

IPB Image
MattR
IPB Image

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should say "914-6" ugh, its a fake. IPB Image
d7n7master
It's a "one off replica" - so no - it's not an orig 6. At least that's honest.
But doesn't it seem a 'lil odd that the only pic of the 25K engine is a look at the air-cleaners??? IPB Image
seanery
I agree, it looks like a pretty nice car, but a $25k race motor isn't worth $25k unless you are paying for it new, or he has full documentation on the build and records of the use thereafter, but even then there should be a (steep) depreciation to it.

I know I've got way over $22k in blue car and there is no way I could get that out of it right now...maybe $12 maybe not. IPB Image
Cap'n Krusty
"2 litre with mag case"? Guys running 2 litre class cars KILL for aluminum cases, especially with bumped compression ................ The Cap'n
Joe Bob
Gee...so an early 2.0 "S" motor would be a good thing??? IPB Image
jd74914
Of course its not Mike, everyone knows that.

I'll take one off of your hands if you want. IPB Image

[Sarcastic voice off] IPB Image
Joe Bob
I'm semi debating selling the 1970 converted sixer race car I have....if that car can get bids of over 16k..... IPB Image
xsboost90
oh im buying that thing, wheres my wallet. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.