Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 in Palm Springs, ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brooks944
There is a 74 914 for sale in Palm Springs CA that is supposed to be set up for street and auto cross, that comes with a trailer and I am interested and wonder if anyone in that area knows the car. It's on vast.com, painted yellow, black, and red. It looks just like what I am looking for, but have the obvious concerns since I'm in TN and can't see it in person, plus I'll have to get it shipped with a trailer!

Thanks,
Rick
mrbubblehead
i could go look at that car for you. its about 45 min from me. maybe 30 if i ride.
brooks944
Yep, that's the one. Thanks for the replies. Appreciate any help!

Rick
brooks944
Mike, do you know the car?
Thanks, Rick
Elliot Cannon
I'm in Palm Springs now. It might be at the McCormick auction this week end. I'll be able to see the cars but will probably be gone by the time bidding starts. I tried to sell the Yellow Zonker at the Same auction and found out auctions aren't the best place to sell a very modified car. mad.gif Or it might be a private sale, in which case I won't get to see it. confused24.gif
boxstr
It has Oregon plates. Not listed on the McCormick auction list.

Craig at CAMP
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 16 2014, 04:46 PM) *

I'm in Palm Springs now. It might be at the McCormick auction this week end. I'll be able to see the cars but will probably be gone by the time bidding starts. I tried to sell the Yellow Zonker at the Same auction and found out auctions aren't the best place to sell a very modified car. mad.gif Or it might be a private sale, in which case I won't get to see it. confused24.gif

Geez Elyut, what are you doing in Palm Springs again? Did you think that Judge was kidding? Not to mention your parole officer.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 16 2014, 08:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 16 2014, 04:46 PM) *

Geez Elyut, what are you doing in Palm Springs again? Did you think that Judge was kidding? Not to mention your parole officer.

That judge is senile and my PO is clueless. lol-2.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 16 2014, 08:17 PM) *

It has Oregon plates. Not listed on the McCormick auction list.

Craig at CAMP

There was a stock appearing blu 914 in the catalog but I didn't see it on the list iether.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(brooks944 @ Feb 16 2014, 12:34 PM) *

Mike, do you know the car?
Thanks, Rick

No, I'm just good at searching... smile.gif
brooks944
I appreciate everyone's replies, and still hope to find someone who knows the car.

Thanks,
Rick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.