Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacement Window Sticker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
D1A3
I'm looking at having a replacement Window sticker made for my 914 and also my 993 through Stuttgart Studios (www.stuttgartstudios.com) and they seem to want some information I do not have, nor do I know how to get...

For one, is there any way to identify who the delivery dealer was on our 914's? Since we don't have an options code sticker like the 911's, any ideas how to figure out how the car was originally delivered? From what I have seen, the Porsche COA does little more than confirm your VIN, Color Codes and Engine number. Just think it would be a nice touch to have with the car.

Thanks!
toolguy
The hardest part is you need to do some research and figure out what you want it to say. . plenty of examples all over the internet, first find one for a 76 914, get the options and prices, and go from there. . .

MS Excel can be your friend . . .
D1A3
QUOTE(toolguy @ Feb 17 2014, 01:31 PM) *

The hardest part is you need to do some research and figure out what you want it to say. . plenty of examples all over the internet, first find one for a 76 914, get the options and prices, and go from there. . .

MS Excel can be your friend . . .

Yeah, I have the details, I think, on the options for my car. The big one is figuring out which dealer it was sold to and delivered it, not to mention the port it came through... I've seen some guys make them up on Excel, but I'm looking for something a bit more "authentic." Stuttgart can age the paper and do some really neat stuff and it's not that much money.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.