Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle 'teener folks...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jhadler
Hey All Seattle folks, I'll be kickin' around Seattle for a few days while I'm at a conference here. Any interest in an evening get together?

PM me please, as I probably won't respond to too many posts on this thread.

-Josh2
messix
QUOTE(jhadler @ Feb 17 2014, 05:35 PM) *

Hey All Seattle folks, I'll be kickin' around Seattle for a few days while I'm at a conference here. Any interest in an evening get together?

PM me please, as I probably won't respond to too many posts on this thread.

-Josh2

where are you staying and will you have transportation?
jhadler
No transport save my feet. Sheraton by Convention Center.
PanelBilly
Spent Saturday night at the Sheraton for a wine and chocolate fund raising event. There is a mall just down the street called Pacific Place. On the top floor is the restaurant section. There you will find Pike Place chowder. On some of the days they have scallop chowder. It is the best tasting soup I've ever eaten! Worth the walk. The other chowders are great too, but scallop is tops. Sad to say, I'm headed to Portland tomorrow for a few days or I pick you up and put you to work on my car!
Have fun
sixnotfour
look up Akers ; http://www.pcarshops.com/washington/akers-foreign-automotive these are close too..http://www.ferrariofseattle.com/

Up the hill from you and lots of scenery,,,they have a stash, tell Mark I sent you...Jeff H.
jhadler
Okay, I take it back about not posting to this thread. Love the suggestions so far folks! I'm always down for a good chowder! Thanks!

-josh
KELTY360
I'd love to be sociable but I'm fighting a nasty bug that I wouldn't want to share, even if I felt good enough to go out. Enjoy.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(jhadler @ Feb 17 2014, 06:56 PM) *

Okay, I take it back about not posting to this thread. Love the suggestions so far folks! I'm always down for a good chowder! Thanks!

-josh

Fishermans terminal, down the hill and Ralph Meaney is lurking around there....
Bleyseng
Best Chowder in Seattle is in the Pike Place Market- Doc Watson's chowder. It's hidden back down a corridor but worth the hunt as it's been there forever. Walk over to the Pike Market for sure as it's worth it just to wander around to kill some time and look. For the best smoked salmon, try it at the place where they throw the fish! Pike Ale house has great beer...

I'd take you around but I am back in Suriname working again til Seattle warms up in the spring....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.