Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Florida guy's I'll be at Series 9 Thursday the 20th after work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I fly into Orlando on the 19th and drive to Lakeland. I have to attend a FEMA conference in Lakeland on the 20th. After the conference I'm driving up to see Joe and Joe at Series 9. I leave from Orlando on the 21st. Just a short trip but I have too many irons in the fire to stay longer this trip. If anyone wants to hang out for a couple hours you know where to find me.
carr914
Wish I could!
FourBlades

My parents are visiting this weekend. sad.gif

John
rick 918-S
I know. Real short notice. I can't stay down and hang out this time. I have too much here at home. welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif
JoeSharp
This is KOOL. piratenanner.gif
rick 918-S
bye1.gif
ThePaintedMan
headbang.gif Wish I could make it. Unfortunately it's just a little to far to drive there and drive back after work. I didn't know you worked with/for FEMA Rick - very cool.
rick 918-S
Not directly. As an independent. I have to attend a certification every year to work their flood claims.
r_towle
You won't want to leave.

Bring you flip flops.
JoeSharp
Really short notice but we did get to get together and I thank you for stopping by Rick. Always good to see you be it here or in Huntingtion Beach. Thanks Again.
rick 918-S
Hung out with the two Joe's at the Deland Airport Lounge. We spent time out on the deck telling kill stories. The weather was very nice tonight. Nice to see my friends.

Click to view attachment

My son sent me this photo. We are getting another round of snow at home. That large lump is my BMW Touring. I think it there until spring. dry.gif

Click to view attachment
racerbvd
Wish I could have joined you guys.. beer3.gif
rick 918-S
MPLS Airport is snowed in. My flight out has changed twice so far. If it keeps s owing I may just have to become a FL resident.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.