Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Good People Here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
I came across these pictures the other day.
I just wanted to share with everyone, that there are some pretty amazing people in this community. When I first bought my car, I posted and called out for help. A week later I have fifteen guys show up who didn't know me from Adam..
It has been 9 years, and I am still so thankful for these guys.

This place is awesome... beerchug.gif
TINCAN914
biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
All those NARPsters in one place at one time. I don't think it still happens as 'large' since Joe Sharp went off to Florida... biggrin.gif

Nice...
jim_hoyland
I remember that day, what a crowd, and in think your washing machine got fixed too. A lot of faces in those pics I haven't seen in a long time; Alberto, Brad, Aaron, Scott K, Joe, Clayton ( twisted one), etc, etc

I'm in the third pic... smile.gif
76-914
How'd I miss you these past few years?? Another local in the sticks. piratenanner.gif
JoeSharp
Thanks Rob but Thomas, Linda and myself had gone to an A/X and showed up at Brians late. BJ Hipskind was under the car welding and it was his first event with us. he was welding up rust repairs on the long and engine shelf. So Team NARP didn't have much to do with this. It was the 914 community as a group that did the work on Brians car.
jim_hoyland
Do you still have the car ?
CptTripps
That's VERY cool. (...and one of the many advantages to owning a 914 in SoCal.)
TINCAN914
No Jim I sold that one, and bought a better fixer upper.. Seven years later and she is in much better shape.

TINCAN914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 18 2014, 09:32 AM) *

How'd I miss you these past few years?? Another local in the sticks. piratenanner.gif

We just moved back to California a year ago. Since then my car has been in a battle with the moving company to get it repaired from damage during the move. Hot it back last month finally fixed...
Looking forward to meeting some time soon.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.