Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 912 in the garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Here is a nice 68 912, runs good, has been sitting, owner was afraid to drive because she didn't want to have any harm come to her baby. Sits nicely, polished Fuchs, new MOMO wheel, has a rollbar???
I told her I would take very good care of it. Which I will.
CCLINONEBAYSALES
boxstr
boxstr
ThinAir
IPB Image
skline
So is it for sale? Lets hear the details.
MattR
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jan 5 2005, 10:02 PM)
...I told her I would take very good care of it....

I think you're too late scott.

Welcome to the 912 club. We're too good for these rust-14ers. Lets go start our own club. Porsche engines ONLY!

IPB Image
boxstr
Yes It is for sale. I will let it go for $5500. For those on the list or a friend, yes I know some of you have friends, even you Scott. If I put it on ebay it will have a higher reserve. It is a clean car, no rust. Need to look at the calipers, and give it a good drive. Runs and what short drive I took it has plenty of poop.
If you or anyone is intersted let me know.
CCLIN912REGISTRY
MattR
Oh, well I guess I cant read IPB Image .

Selling the car? $5500 seems very reasonable. Ive seen less go for more.

Scott, pick it up. We can go driving! Just DONT get Aaron to help with the brakes... at ALL IPB Image.
skline
If I had the money I would buy it in a heart beat. It looks very nice in the pictures. I may call my dad down in Texas, he liked the 912 and maybe he is ready to buy one now.
double-a
gorgeous car craig!

~a
markb
IPB Image Wow

(I hate you IPB Image )
Jeroen
nice car! and cheap too!
couldn't even buy a rustbucket overhere for that kind of money...

need... bigger... garage... IPB Image
mike_the_man
Sweet looking car Craig! Hmmm, $5500USD = $6800CAN. No no no! I don't think I can afford it right now. Damn it!

Craig, are you going to the WCC? I think we may drive down and pass by your way. If so, I would really like to stop by CAMP914. Perhaps we could caravan down together?
boxstr
Mike Good morning, Yes I will be going to WCC 2005. If this is timed right we can all caravan down together from the Pacific Northwest.
A stop by CAMP 914 is not a problem. Email me closer to the dates that you are going to be down here and we can get together.
CCLINCAMP912
seanery
Craig,
if I get a job soon, I'd love to buy it.
I dig the short wheel base cars! IPB Image
boxstr
Sean the more I look at it the more I like it. Bad thing for me to say, like I need another car. Really is a very nice well maintained driver kind of 912, binder full of receipts, car came from Mountainview Calif.. I'll post more pics later.
CCLINCAMP912
rhodyguy
that's a beauty craig. how's the battery well?

kevin
bjorn jacobson
May be interested in this, can you provide more pics and details?
Thanks,
BJ
jd74914
looks great (my dad saw it and wished his 911 looked that good) IPB Image
jim912928
I had a 66 912...loved that car. Drove it everyday for 5 years (this was 20 years ago). Just got tired of cold winters! 5500 for a non-rusted 912 full of receipts is a great deal!
plas76targa
hmmm, that does look nice. IPB Image Would you consider a 914 in trade... but would I have to resign from 914world.com ??
lapuwali
$5500 is such a killer deal I'd raise the price. Rust free cars with killer paint and nice interiors like that car are fetching $8K and up these days. I paid $4K recently for one with rusty floor pans, and still felt I got a great deal.
mike_the_man
Craig, could you post some more pics when you have time? The more I think about it, the more I want to know more about it. I shouldn't even be thinking about this... It would be a bit of a road trip, but I haven't had a good adventure in a while.
boxstr
Okay guys and gals, I am getting alot of interest. I am taking the car in for a look a the master cylinder and calipers. I will add any parts that are replaced,et al master or calipers, to the $5500.00, buyer pays shipping. Anyway I will add pics later, and move this to the Classifieds cars for sale.
CCLINCAMP912
buck toenges
Sent you a pm.
Thanks,
Buck
boxstr
This thread is going over to the classifieds.
CCLINCAMP912
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.