Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1973 Porsche 914 Caged track car -SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JRust
Okay I took this in trade on another 914. It is a pretty solid chassis. It has a full cage done but was done by a PO. Not necesarrily up to any code. IT does look to be done pretty well but the bend's are nothing spectacular. I give no guarantee's as to the quality of the workmanship. Car is pretty well stripped & just has a 4 lug stock suspension on it. This was being prepped for track or autoX. I don't believe to SCCA standards. what you see for the most part is what you get. Less the engine anyway. It did have a v8 in it but was never running. At least not with the motor it came with. I think it had a different v8 in it before. I don't have much past info on it. It does have a clean title. It theoretically could be made street legal. You'd need a transplant wiring harness to make it happen. The body has the dzu's fasteners on installed. The flares are missing the screws that attach. They are just set on the car to give oyu an idea what it looks like with them on. They are seriously wide flares. Especially in back. Looks alittle funny with the skinny riv's & tires under there
2mAn
take some better pics!!!!
jdwheels23
Still for sale?
JRust
Okay a bump as I changed my direction. This car now includes the LT1 v8 shown in the pics. $2000 & it's yours biggrin.gif
JRust
Kinda leaning towards parting it out. Sold the flares & bumper. $1300 for the car as it sits with the LT1 motor in it biggrin.gif . Or we can talk just the motor or chassis if you like
vinniedatorch
Still working on my buick powered car and want the cage.
What can you do?
Evil914
QUOTE(JRust @ May 2 2014, 02:08 PM) *

Kinda leaning towards parting it out. Sold the flares & bumper. $1300 for the car as it sits with the LT1 motor in it biggrin.gif . Or we can talk just the motor or chassis if you like

I need a V8 flywheel and maybe the motor mount bar.
bshounen
so is this beast of a 914 sold or is it still up for grabs.
JRust
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.