Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '74 914 2.0, Central Florida -SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
watsonrx13
My current project car is now available for sale. I've owned this car for 8 years and I've enjoyed the restoration.

It is a '74 2.0 original Bahia Red. It's a special car that has a VIN ending in 914 - 4742905914.

All rust has been repaired and the car has been repainted the original Bahia Red. Most of the rubber body seals have been replaced. Tires are in good condition.

The engine has been rebuilt to original condition with original FI and SS heat exchangers. The displacement has been increased to 2056 cc. The heads have been rebuilt, new P&C, I've installed a new Jake Raby 86a cam kit, all new bearings and new vacuum lines. All new rubber fuel lines with a new FI fuel pump. Only ethanol-free gas has been used since the rebuild. Engine was recently tuned up by Frank Eibell a local Porsche expert. The car has been driven about 500 miles since the rebuild.

Uncracked original dash pad, interior is in excellent original condition.

The brake calipers were rebuilt by Eric Shea.

Everything electrical works (except for the fresh air fan).

I've attached a link to my website showing the work I've done or had done to the car: http://www.tampabay914.com/SN_4742905914.html

If you have any questions, please e-mail to: watsonrx13@gmail.com.

Asking price: $18,000 $17,000/OBO $16,000/OBO

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

--- Rob
Big Len
Another beautiful car. GLWTS.
watsonrx13
icon_bump.gif ... $17,000/OBO
Qarl
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Apr 6 2014, 07:49 AM) *

Beautiful... tempting being so close.

Cairo94507
This is a well documented build; check out his link. GLWTS.
mepstein
QUOTE(Qarl @ Apr 6 2014, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Apr 6 2014, 07:49 AM) *

Beautiful... tempting being so close.

buy it while your GT gets done and sell it later. Prices seem to be ticking up.
watsonrx13
$16,000/OBO... icon_bump.gif
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ May 12 2014, 10:36 AM) *

$16,000/OBO... icon_bump.gif

Very nice.
Humm, let's see:
March 23, $18,000
April 6, $17,000
May 12, $16,000

I calculate that I will be able to afford this car in approximately 10 more months. sad.gif

The motor and trans are so clean, are you sure they have oil in them?

Seriously good luck with the sale. But maybe with a car like that the best luck is you wind up keeping it.
watsonrx13
Thanks for the compliments Jonathan. I do have my bottom limit and if it does reach that then I will keep it. You never know what your car's worth until someone offers you CASH.... shades.gif

--- Rob
87m491
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ May 12 2014, 11:39 AM) *

Thanks for the compliments Jonathan. I do have my bottom limit and if it does reach that then I will keep it. You never know what your car's worth until someone offers you CASH.... shades.gif

--- Rob

Wow, nice build and great documentation. Congrats as well for being pragmatic about the value of a car (any car) that you have put so much work into. It sure looks well worth it to me.
KaptKaos
Congrats! You've made it Bring-A-Trailer.

Here is this link:

http://bringatrailer.com/2014/05/17/docume...orsche-914-2-0/

I have a feeling you'll get lots more emails soon.

Good luck with the sale!
watsonrx13
SOLD, headed to Michigan.

Thanks to everyone that made the nice comments and especially to whomever nominated my ad to Bring-A-Trailer. I received several offers, cash, one for the car and cash for some land in NC and an offer from Australia.

Click to view attachment

--- Rob
bcheney
Congrats Rob! Now what are you gonna do confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.