Good Afternoon:
My name is Art Grimmitt I'm part of the 2014 Targa California event team. Over the years we have had between 4-10 914' and 914-6's enter each year (this is our sixth year). Dave and I would like to invite more of you to come and enjoy Targa CA with us! Please check out the website listed below and then email us with any questions! We have a great time every year and hope to see a few more of you enter and run with us; sign up is simple and the price can't be beat for a good time!
Art Grimmitt

Targa California 2014
Do you enjoy driving your car in spectacular venues on great roads? Like the camaraderie of like minded sports car owners? Afford a reasonable three day event?
The Targa California is celebrating its sixth year and its 100 car fields are a variety of the classic car era prior to 1975. Held over three days on some of California's best sports car roads, this NON competitive rally tour is fun, affordable, and adventurous.
Check out www.targacalifornia.com for more information and register soon. This event is filling up fast!

Dave Bouzaglou
Chief Disorganizer
Targa California
Contact targacalifornia@gmail.com