Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hooray!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Not only is it official, but it is also a 7 verses a re-org.

It will be interesting to see where these guys show up in the future....

http://business-bankruptcies.com/cases/motor-meister-inc
biosurfer1
Good news...hopefully they wont be back.

It's funny to me that they charge a $306 fee to file a petition that basically states you don't have any money smile.gif
worn
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 25 2014, 08:10 AM) *

It's funny to me that they charge a $306 fee to file a petition that basically states you don't have any money smile.gif

No it says you owe a lot of money, not that you don't have any. If I had a corporation running downhill I would pay myself as much as possible pay the proper taxes and bank it. No I wouldn't, I would try to make sure everyone was paid what they were owed. Still, it is a tactic you could try, and the money would be safe. wacko.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(worn @ Feb 25 2014, 12:10 PM) *

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 25 2014, 08:10 AM) *

No it says you owe a lot of money, not that you don't have any. If I had a corporation running downhill I would pay myself as much as possible pay the proper taxes and bank it. No I wouldn't, I would try to make sure everyone was paid what they were owed. Still, it is a tactic you could try, and the money would be safe. wacko.gif

Frankly........It is done all the time. The part about paying yourself as much as you can before filing.
Elliot Cannon
I got a feeling, lots of people going to lose a lot before it's over. mad.gif
rhodyguy
1 to 10M in liabilities and 1/2 or less than that in assets? sound business practices.
914_teener
Yah....he should have changed the name to Madoff Motors.......then at least everyone would have known what was going on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.