Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 911 rear stubs and hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JEB
Hello, I have a set of 1970 911 rear trailing arms with stubs and hubs - Looking for input on what the stubs and hubs are worth. Thanks Jeff unsure.gif
SLITS
Head for the Bird Board ... 911 section

www.pelicanparts.com
ruby914
QUOTE(JEB @ Feb 25 2014, 12:25 PM) *

Hello, I have a set of 1970 911 rear trailing arms with stubs and hubs - Looking for input on what the stubs and hubs are worth. Thanks Jeff unsure.gif

When you find out, let me know, I may be interested. smile.gif
JEB
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 25 2014, 01:06 PM) *

www.pelicanparts.com

thanks I will give it a try however I posted here because it was my understanding they are used for the 5 lug conversion on the 914.
SLITS
QUOTE(JEB @ Feb 25 2014, 05:21 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 25 2014, 01:06 PM) *

www.pelicanparts.com

thanks I will give it a try however I posted here because it was my understanding they are used for the 5 lug conversion on the 914.

Not a wrong post .... the Eleben guys buy, sell & trade the stuff all the time.

From a 914 owner .... the hubs are worth $100 to me. Some may ask more. The stub axle should be worth the same, but must be used with the 1970 CV joints which are not compatible with 914/4 axle bars (different spline count) and they are a larger diameter.
Mark Henry
By themselves Slits is about right on the value.
They're worth more if you have the correct trans stubs and CV's as a package.

But I've seen some guys ask crazy prices for them, forgetting the fact that we are cheap ass 914 owners and there's more than one way to do a 5-lug conversion.
mepstein
I got my hubs, stubs, cv's and trans flanges for $300 on pelican.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.