Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats a Renegade Conv. worth
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
muddboy
A guy comes into my shop... asks me if it was my 914 in the lot. Yeah... ok... he wants to know if I'm intrested in a v8 conversion kit/ parts. He "said" its all of it except the radiator? Listed of some parts to me... but after rattling in my head dont remember all of em (water pump, motor mounts, brackets, pressure plate, flywheel......). Asked if I would take it off his hands for 500 duckets. Seems he was a teener owner years ago and now plays with mustangs (alot of my shops main work, and LS-1's).
scotty914
500 i think is a good price last time i heard a kit price from them it was 2200 but that was 2 years ago

and hell the kep plate by its self is like 400
skline
If it is in good condition, its worth the 500. The radiator would cost you another 1k but then you could do a conversion. If you are considering it.. do it. I will give you a hand with it too. I just like to work on these things. Mine is almost done. Of course, its been almost done for about a year now.
boxstr
You mean you "didn't " buy it for 500. You should be sending pics of "look what I bought today" IPB Image
CCLINRENGADERODDERS
bernbomb914
I am a buyer for the 500.00 if it is convient to you

Bernie
muddboy
well I talked with him today, but I think I got back to him to soon (or to excited). He asked me if I'm going to pass it on to one of the club members I try to get $750. I plan on getting over to his place in the next week. I'll try to get pictures.
Allan
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 6 2005, 09:27 PM)
I just like to work on these things.

Really? I ned help if I am going to make it to the 2005 WCC!!!
skline
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 7 2005, 09:28 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 6 2005, 09:27 PM)
I just like to work on these things.

Really? I ned help if I am going to make it to the 2005 WCC!!!

Sure, bring it on down here, we can have it on the road in no time. Eerr wait, what all needs to be done?? I still have to finish mine yet too. And I think I have to do Joe Buckles as well. I am sure we can fit you in there somewhere.
GWN7
At $750 it still a deal. The Desert Hybrids kit is $1750 (can't access the Renegade site)

Here's what is in the DH kit....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.