Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
a94rsa
SOLD__Listing this for a friend. He purchased this 914 new in 1972 and drove it until it began to leak fuel. It was then garaged and not started for 28 years. The car was parked with only 11K miles on a top end rebuild and a fairly recent transmission rebuild. Rust? Yes, the car has the typical 914 rust...door jambs, rocker panels, bottom of passenger door, etc. There are 5 Pedrini style alloy rims (4 on car with ”new” used tires, 1 spare tire). The engine compartment lid, top, glass, many interior / exterior trim pieces, etc. are in very nice condition. The car has remained very original and would be a perfect project or parts car. Car is located in the Bethesda, MD area. Asking $1900.

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/91416/medi...dd4b95.jpg.html
BeatNavy
Where in Maryland is the car? What kind of engine?
ndfrigi
Hope not 6 cylinder engine!!!! If it has original 6.... I will take it.
a94rsa
Located in the Bethesda area. Nothing exotic on the engine front--1.7 liter with d-jetronic.

QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Feb 26 2014, 07:41 PM) *

Where in Maryland is the car? What kind of engine?

HalfMoon
Photo bucket link shows only one picture the same one you've posted. We'll need ALOT more pictures and information to get interested. I'm close to Bethesda.

Addedum-seems that the only way the photobucket will show all your pictures is either by clicking on the "view entire album" feature or clicking on the "slideshow" feature.
Judging on the images I saw, your overpriced.
As I said, I'm not far but at that price point I KNOW we'd be way to far apart for me to even come glance at it.
If you got down to something like 500 I'd come look but I have to say even at that price point I'd not commit until I saw it and that's assuming there's good paper on it.
You are aware it's a total zombie, right?
Lemme know and I'll look but not at 1900
Old Yella
Isn't the steering wheel, radio, shift knob and mechanism, wheels, motor and transmission worth $1900?

Someone wanted $350 just for the steering wheel at Anaheim last week.

QUOTE(HalfMoon @ Mar 9 2014, 06:47 PM) *

Photo bucket link shows only one picture the same one you've posted. We'll need ALOT more pictures and information to get interested. I'm close to Bethesda.

Addedum-seems that the only way the photobucket will show all your pictures is either by clicking on the "view entire album" feature or clicking on the "slideshow" feature.
As I said, I'm not far but at that price point I KNOW we'd be way to far apart for me to even come glance at it.
If you got down to something like 500 I'd come look but I have to say even at that price point I'd not commit until I saw it and that's assuming there's good paper on it.

HalfMoon
Capitalism at it's finest I reckon, but I'd not go higher than 500.

QUOTE(Old Yella @ Mar 10 2014, 02:09 PM) *

Isn't the steering wheel, radio, shift knob and mechanism, wheels, motor and transmission worth $1900?

Someone wanted $350 just for the steering wheel at Anaheim last week.

QUOTE(HalfMoon @ Mar 9 2014, 06:47 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.