Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: KAT'S VW and Porsche engine heater!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Yup. One only, new in the box, KAT'S Model # VW-16 engine block heater, fits ALL T4 engines. Comes with the collectible original box at NO extra charge. Bolts to 2 perimeter case bolts and sits under the sump plate. 120v, 150w. Too lazy to take a picture. I'll have it at the Lit Show this weekend if'n nobody here jumps on it.

The Cap'n
mrbubblehead
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 26 2014, 01:17 PM) *

Yup. One only, new in the box, KAT'S Model # VW-16 engine block heater, fits ALL T4 engines. Comes with the collectible original box at NO extra charge. Bolts to 2 perimeter case bolts and sits under the sump plate. 120v, 150w. Too lazy to take a picture. I'll have it at the Lit Show this weekend if'n nobody here jumps on it.

The Cap'n

cap, how much?
Cap'n Krusty
OOPS! 60 bucks plus shipping. It'll be ridin' along with me to the Lit Show and swap meet this weekend unless someone buys it before Friday night.

The Cap'n
wes
Let's see its 10:40 PM, Feb. 26 and 53F here in Ukiah Ca.,, Oops sorry!
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(wes @ Feb 26 2014, 10:48 PM) *

Look, it's a rule, OK? If you're gonna tell 'em about the weather, you're obligated to mention earthquakes. Otherwise, we're gonna be inundated by furriners.

BTW, the temps have plunged into the low 50s here, too, and it's so cold we don't even have any clouds. Nary an earthquake yet today. I'd better go see how the beach is doing .....................

The Cap'n
mrbubblehead
the wind blew so hard, i had to untangle my wind chimes once.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 27 2014, 11:03 AM) *

QUOTE(wes @ Feb 26 2014, 10:48 PM) *

Look, it's a rule, OK? If you're gonna tell 'em about the weather, you're obligated to mention earthquakes. Otherwise, we're gonna be inundated by furriners.

BTW, the temps have plunged into the low 50s here, too, and it's so cold we don't even have any clouds. Nary an earthquake yet today. I'd better go see how the beach is doing .....................

The Cap'n

You also forgot to also mention the drought. shades.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.