Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUN VISORS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
malcolm2
My DAPO removed the passenger side visor. Now that I am driving, the wife would like to shield the sun.....

I found one that is pictured. The owner states that it is a Drivers side visor. The picture tells me differently. It looks as if the picture is with the visor in position to block the sun, or for someone to use the mirror.

Plus I have a drivers side and it does not have a mirror. So if I buy this and he is right, will it work.... fit on the passenger side of my 75??

thanks,

Clark

Click to view attachment
914itis
Driver side has no mirror , only passenger 's side.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Feb 26 2014, 04:14 PM) *

My DAPO removed the passenger side visor. Now that I am driving, the wife would like to shield the sun.....

I found one that is pictured. The owner states that it is a Drivers side visor. The picture tells me differently. It looks as if the picture is with the visor in position to block the sun, or for someone to use the mirror.

Plus I have a drivers side and it does not have a mirror. So if I buy this and he is right, will it work.... fit on the passenger side of my 75??

thanks,

Clark

Click to view attachment

the picture is a passenger side visor. I have '75 1.8.
Rob-O
Yup passenger side. That little cut out area to the left of the mirror is so that the sun visor doesn't hit the rear view mirror when you put the sun visor down.
Jeff Hail
If you put the right on the left they work really good with red light cameras. You will just be a flash of light with a chin!
wes
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.