Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB /Early Rear Blower motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lvnzdrm
I am looking for a rear blower motor for my 1971 914-4. I have 2 and both motors bench test bad. Please include price with shipping to 23089. Thanks Jon
orthobiz
Almost positive I have one. I have two, they are dissimilar so one must be for an early car. Problem is, I can't get to it until this weekend. Can you post a picture of your bad motor so I can match it up? I haven't decided on a price yet, though.

Paul
lvnzdrm
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Feb 26 2014, 06:06 PM) *

Almost positive I have one. I have two, they are dissimilar so one must be for an early car. Problem is, I can't get to it until this weekend. Can you post a picture of your bad motor so I can match it up? I haven't decided on a price yet, though.

Paul

Paul, The early blowers have two ducts coming from them. I need the motor only. If you want to disassemble. If not I can handle that as well.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ThePaintedMan
I've got one if Paul doesn't. Tested it on the car this past weekend actually. Let me know what you guys decide smile.gif
orthobiz
IPB Image IPB Image

PM sent.

This would also be sweet:

IPB ImageIPB Image

They go together!

Paul
lvnzdrm
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Feb 27 2014, 12:46 PM) *

IPB Image IPB Image

PM sent.

This would also be sweet:

IPB ImageIPB Image

They go together!

Paul

PM Sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.