Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Hi Res photos of 914s...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
OllieG
Hello Folks,

I'm creating some drawings to work out colour options for my 'GT' conversion. Would anyone be able to help me out with high resolution elevation photos of the side, front, rear and ideally a top view of a GT look car with standard flared arches?

They would need to be very true elevations so, for example, the wheels on the side view would be pretty much perfectly round; top of the roof wouldn't show from any elevation other than top view, etc..

The photos would need to be around 2-3MB each so I'll PM folks my email address to send them to..

Below is an example of a side view that would work apart from it being too Low Res.

Thanks a lot, Ollie.

IPB Image
Madswede
I can help you out, if you like. I always like an excuse to take pictures of my car! sunglasses.gif Steel GT flares. PM me and we can go from there.
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
the profiles are the same except the front angles forward for wider tire turning radius, I think about 1 to 1.5 inch..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.