Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: 1.7 distributor, 022 905 205F
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Bosch # 0 231 174 001, VW & Porsche # 022 905 205F. Actually, the difference between a "D" and an "F" is the rotor, so this can legitimately be called a "D", despite the number stamped on the body.) Used, good point plate ground strap, newish cap, good rotor (not RPM limiting), good (tested) vacuum can, trigger points installed but NOT tested. Clamp included, as well as points and condenser. $125, well packed, insured, and shipped to your very own doorstep by the friendly and efficient machines and people of the USPS. If you want one, the correct rotor can be supplied for an additional 30 bucks if requested at the time of sale.

Thanks for looking! The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Still have this!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
What!? I still have this thing? Is there NO ONE out there that needs a good distributor for less than the cost of many of the NLA parts?

The Cap'n
914ltd
These distributors work well on 2.0 engines also. Brad
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(914ltd @ Nov 15 2014, 05:55 AM) *

These distributors work well on 2.0 engines also. Brad

Thanks, Brad. I wanted to keep the original ad as accurate as possible because I like satisfied customers.

The Cap'n
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 27 2014, 03:45 PM) *

Bosch # 0 231 174 001, VW & Porsche # 022 905 205F. Actually, the difference between a "D" and an "F" is the rotor, so this can legitimately be called a "D", despite the number stamped on the body.) Used, good point plate ground strap, newish cap, good rotor (not RPM limiting), good (tested) vacuum can, trigger points installed but NOT tested. Clamp included, as well as points and condenser. $125, well packed, insured, and shipped to your very own doorstep by the friendly and efficient machines and people of the USPS. If you want one, the correct rotor can be supplied for an additional 30 bucks if requested at the time of sale.

I'm interested. I really just need the trigger points, though. Any way you can test them?
mepstein
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Sep 20 2015, 10:34 PM) *

I'm interested. I really just need the trigger points, though. Any way you can test them?

sad.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 21 2015, 02:40 PM) *

sad.gif

Bugger,not good.
bdstone914
QUOTE(porschetub @ Sep 20 2015, 08:41 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 21 2015, 02:40 PM) *

sad.gif

Bugger,not good.

To those who do not know Cap'n Krusty passed away recently. PM sent to person wanting the trigger points.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.