Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD!: OE Bosch 3 port fuel pump, as new!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
As new. I can't find the box, but this sucker was in a car and failed to solve the problem for which it was installed. Been in storage for a couple of years, works fine, makes the prescribed pressure and has good flow (I assembled a test rig and tested it myownself just before this ad was posted). Looks new, except for a little crud on the bracket. NEVER been apart, the paint marks are still on the screws.

These pumps have been unavailable for years. The Chinese repops are junk, and rebuilt units don't always work (or they leak). This pump can be YOURS for the measly sum of $435, delivered to your doorstep by the fine folks of the United States Postal Service. I pack things well and insure them properly, so even that postal worker in the recent video most of us on World saw would have a difficult time trashing it. Priority mail puts this in your hands in just a couple of working days!

Better buy now, 'cause it's unlikely you're gonna find another one this good, and not at this low, low, price. Years of happy motoring await you! Go on, you KNOW you want it!

First PM gets it, so act NOW!

Thanks for looking! The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
It's gone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.