Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Align my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
my1.8-n-SC
Am looking for a shop that can perform a 4 wheel alignment on my "75 914 that is close to or in South Carolina. driving.gif
Mike Bellis
welcome.png

I have no idea... drunk.gif
TravisNeff
Find a Porsche specialty shop (old cars) the rear suspension is tough to get in spec, no new fangled place will have the specs or instructions on getting it right
Madswede
You guys have Midas out there? The one here has good equipment, did a good job on mine (though incomplete - we didn't have the ability to complete it at the time, but they did the ol' laser thing and I now know what everything is at). Their prices are a bit high, though. dry.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(my1.8-n-SC @ Feb 28 2014, 07:10 PM) *

Am looking for a shop that can perform a 4 wheel alignment on my "75 914 that is close to or in South Carolina. driving.gif

Where in S.C. are you?
Here in Beaufort there is a specialty shop, Bob Woodman, who I believe could do this. He has not done mine yet, but has a dozen 911's there that they do everything for street and track, and one of the mechanics there has been with Porsche for 40+years, I am sure he has at some point done 914s as well.
843-524-8473 . I know there is another 914 at the shop right now- right Bill?

Give them a call. His receptionist/office manager is Kathy. Tell them Dr. Phil sent you!

ps. if you come down let me know, would be nice to meet another teener owner here. Last week they had the coastal PCA cookout and tech session and out of 150+ attended I was the only 914 owner there!

oh, and welcome.png
my1.8-n-SC
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Mar 1 2014, 01:36 AM) *

QUOTE(my1.8-n-SC @ Feb 28 2014, 07:10 PM) *

Where in S.C. are you?
Here in Beaufort there is a specialty shop, Bob Woodman, who I believe could do this. He has not done mine yet, but has a dozen 911's there that they do everything for street and track, and one of the mechanics there has been with Porsche for 40+years, I am sure he has at some point done 914s as well.
843-524-8473 . I know there is another 914 at the shop right now- right Bill?

Give them a call. His receptionist/office manager is Kathy. Tell them Dr. Phil sent you!

ps. if you come down let me know, would be nice to meet another teener owner here. Last week they had the coastal PCA cookout and tech session and out of 150+ attended I was the only 914 owner there!

oh, and welcome.png

Thanks Dr. Phil. I live in Summerville. Will give them a call. And if they can do it, will contact you to get together, although do you think the local police will worry that there are two 914s in the same place?! evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.