Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting excited... N914C
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
wet streets, fresh oil on the road, doing stupid shit and a little oops...
TravisNeff
mo'
rick 918-S
wub.gif the colour. first.gif
TravisNeff
Back in 91 my roommate bought this car with 59k miles, all checked out good, about 10 years later my dad bought it, fresh suspension (bigger tb, shocks) polybronze bushings, bigger tbars, rebuilt bearbox by john walker, etc. 85k miles when I got It last year, the only bad part was chips in the paint
TravisNeff
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 28 2014, 10:13 PM) *

wub.gif the colour. first.gif

Wine red metallic baby!
TravisNeff
wheels will be redone in powdercoat, I saw a previous example and looks good. If I am lucky I get this back before RT66
TravisNeff
back in time a little, base coat..
Andyrew
Gorgeous color!
shoguneagle
Do not ever change that color. I really like it and it does go with the desert/mountain driving areas of Arizona.
Rleog
Beautiful paint work.
scotty b
first.gif What color on the wheels ? Black ? smile.gif
TravisNeff
metallic satin black centers, and metallic silver lips
edwin
That's a lot of weld thru primer. How much stuff are you welding to the body work?
Seriously though it looks sweet
TravisNeff
the only weld through primer was about 4 inches in the middle of the door sill. The later pictures are the base coat prior to the clear.
jasons
Bitchin color Travis. Who is doing the work?
TravisNeff
Patrick Motorsports, they normally don't like doing work like this and I think I got lucky when he accepted.
TravisNeff
re-assembly begins biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
almost done!
TravisNeff
The rear lid and roof are original paint, curious to see it in real life

Check out the wheels, all powder coat on the lips too. I am going to see it on Friday..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.