Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Before it goes to an Auction 73 2.0 Appearance Group
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
carr914
This is a 914World Exclusive - Before fleaBay! evilgrin.gif

1973 Porsche 914 2.0 Appearance Group 4X,xxx Actual Miles

I bought "Betsy" from Hot_Shoe914 a few months ago with the Idea of Keeping her, but I learned quickly that the Old Adage that once you Six, you can't go back , is right for Me! This was a Wonderful Car when, that I really haven't driven much (probably a couple Hundred Miles - Non Ethanol Fuel) since the Ramble. Here is Hot_Shoes Ad and a Link to when he found;

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=210527&hl=

The car was needing Paint and a look at a dimplde PS Inner Fender when I got her. It is about to come out of Paint (Original Color, Alaska Blue Met), the previous Paint Job had failed to a Lacquer over a not cured Primer. The Inner Fender (outer was replaced) looks like a minor Fender Dust-up) The Dimples were from hand-hammered the Inner back into shape ( actually looked like a Hand-Hammered Cymbal - for you Drummers out there). The Car has No alignment problems - I had this car at Speed on I95 & it felt great. The area dimpled was worked a bit by my guys, but they were hampered a bit by the VIN Stamp up there ( I want that Visible) The car was stripped to the Trunks & Jams (Still Original), Body, Trunk Lids, Doors Blocked. She is due out of Paint any day. Should be Stunning!

Other things I Addressed since Buying are Installing a Triad getting rid of a Monza, purchased a $900 914 Rubber Kit (Every Body Seal) and Carpet Kit which will be arriving any day ( I think Mark left for a Vacation), Original Mirrors, a Custom Set of Carb Linkage (Rod-Ends), Carb Rain-Hats, A Complete F/I System for the Purist.

Weve seen so-so 914 2.0 hit my Pre-Auction Deal, Hot_shoe914 & I believed this was $20,000+ Car when Prepped up. I then saw that 37,000mile 73 1.7 Appearance Group car sell for $29,990 that had a Dent in it. This car belongs in a $25,000-$30,000 Category easily.

If someone here wants to Step-Up before I send her to eBay ( for a Higher Reserve), I will let her go for $18,990. The Amount of Re-assembly ( Seals, Trim) will depend on how soon you get here!

$18,990 - You Know how to get a hold of me! shades.gif

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
Edited
T.C.
billh1963
Did you ever get documented proof of the mileage?

You'll probably need to put that FI back on to get those $$.

It's a pretty car....you should get a lot of interest!
carr914
I'm Satisfied by the Paperwork. The Engine is very good.

The F/I comes with the Car. The Carbs work Great, I think my new Linkage Kit will make that even better. I want to sell the car in the short-term, not months from now when I get the F/I Dialed In

The Money is there, add it up!

Purchase from Shoe - the car for the Running Condition & Mileage was under-priced
$4500 in Paint/Body
$900 New Seals & Carpet 914Rubber
Purchased F/I System
Triad Muffler & Custom Valance $400
Original Nice Mirrors $250
$???? in other Parts

The Color is Very Pretty (a factor in me buying it to begin with)
mepstein
Donald drove the car to Hershey last year. Impressive!
carr914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 2 2014, 01:16 PM) *

Donald drove the car to Hershey last year. Impressive!

And Red Rocks and then to Florida! driving.gif
carr914
The Truck & Trailer are now out of play, so it's just the 914 2.0.

Price for Car - $18,990
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.