Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did it myself
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Just so admin doesn't take the heat, I deleted the tsunami thread myself. While it brought out the good in some of us, it sure brought out the bad, too.
Allan
You know, I had a feeling it was going to derail so I never read any of it. IPB Image
F4i
Thank you. The problem with politics and religion on this forum (as I see it) is twofold. 1 it's not really a great place for it in the first place. I do not come here looking for that type of content. OT is ok funny stuff etc. I am not saying censor everything but its a car club. 2. It has the possibility of causing resentment. People fight to the death (literally) over their religions and territory. Personal opinions get formed and conflicts arise needlessly in a car forum. I still need help and wish to offer it regardless of peoples political views. just my take on the matter. Peace
nebreitling
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 7 2005, 11:19 AM)
....it sure brought out the bad, too.

look, it's not like i'm actually gonna make a pass at my student, i was just sayin'....

oh -- you meant the stuff about politics. IPB Image
SLITS
Well now....they should make Howard an Admin................
Howard
OK Ron. You crossed the line there IPB Image

Nathan, you are a perv. I respect that.
aircooledboy
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 7 2005, 01:25 PM)
You know, I had a feeling it was going to derail so I never read any of it. IPB Image

IPB Image
Amen there brother. IPB Image

I used to not post on the political threads. Now I don't even read them anymore. I end up learning stuff about people I'd really rather not know. IPB Image
Bleyseng
yeah Howard, I deleted the Thailand pic thread I started cuz it became a "Hate Andy" thread. WTF

Geoff
bernbomb914
I think it is a sad situation when people misinturpet so much

Bernie
Howard
Funny, Bernie, as originally stated it was never intended to be political, just to find out what a bright group of people thought. It seems to happen too often here, regardless of the subject matter, some will knock anything you like; your jokes, country, car, family, whatever. Bunch of angry, unhappy folks. Fuckem! There's too many good folks here, and you will win the day.

Geoff, I think Andy does a good enough bashing himself that he doesn't need our help. Alfred gets banned for less.
rhodyguy
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 7 2005, 11:01 PM)
Geoff, I think Andy does a good enough bashing himself that he doesn't need our help.  Alfred gets banned for less.

ah, sure, blame it all on the "American Hater" ...

i'm just glad you're one of the "good folks", you know, one that didn't contribute to any of the things that were said ...
IPB Image Andy
rhodyguy
sometimes you do come off as being pretty unhappy with the way things are in the states and america in general. maybe i'm misinterpreting the what you write.

kevin
Rusty
Enough. This thread is closed. No politics, no debates about politics. I'm so tired of this crap. IPB Image

Back to 914s. IPB Image

-Lawrence
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.