Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972-1976 914 Interior Instrument Panel Screw Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
A&PGirl
1972-1976 914 Interior Instrument Panel Screw Kit

Brand New! This kit contains the hardware to attach your instrument panel (speedometer, tachometer & fuel) to the dash. Similar to OEM finish.

12 pc
Fits: 1972-1976 914
Finish: Black (screws)
Finish: Yellow (speed nuts)

Questions? Please feel free and ask.

Price $12
Shipping: $2.50 (1st Class)

I take Cash, US Bank Check and PayPal.

Direct Link to my website:914Central, LLC
Direct Link to Ebay: Ad

Click to view attachment
Rob-O
Only four of the instrument panel screws were countersunk from the factory. The other two (those that screw into the bottom of the instrument panel) were not countersunk. I know it looks that way in the PET, but they were definitely not countersunk.
A&PGirl
Dude - what's with the necro-post? You could have sent me a pm.

Are trying to get the trolling, flaming and dog piling started again?

Relevant to the OP - All the cars in reality are different. My 72 is different from the 73, the 74s are different from each other and the 76 is the same yet different from the rest.

Some cars have the what I have kitted for sale, others don't. It depends on what you actually have on your car.

Yes, there are mistakes in the PET. There are omissions. It also depends on what version of the PET you have.
However, the PET is not an excuse to fire the starting signal to get it on again.
rhodyguy
Agreed.
Mblizzard
Just got a new powder coated gauge holder so I will be having a set of these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.