Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Know what's special about this picture?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Air_Cooled_Nut
Well, the clean-up of the girlfriend moving in is about done after a couple of months IPB Image No more laundry on the rear trunk, no towels and blankets and sheets and HORDES of shoes and cleaning supplies keeping me from lifting the dust cover, just those two little baskets you see are all that's left -- YEAY! I'll need to move my motorcycle as there is about 4' of space between the nose and the garage door. I gotta metal bondo the side marker patches and hopefully (but unfortunately) make the passenger side curved and smooth again (previous bondo work removed to patch over side marker). Then drop the engine to fix the oil leaks and put in those ball joint trunk hinges.

Glad dad gave me his keorsene space heater! Works nicely as it kept my butt toasty as I lowered the front of my Squareback.
SpecialK
Yeah! Elbow room!! IPB Image

Is that a roll-top on that squareback?
Air_Cooled_Nut
A sliding rag top from Street Beat. Actually meant for a Type 2 (VW Bus) but I wanted everybody to get air IPB Image
Series9
I wonder how many 914 guys also have type IIIs?
Gustl
QUOTE (914RS @ Jan 8 2005, 02:52 AM)
I wonder how many 914 guys also have type IIIs?

Just about 3 years ago I've found one of these type III estates (1970 model), first paint (orange), hardly rust, almost stock, first owner ... I really thought I should buy it, but unfortunately I didn't have enaugh space, money and time ... IPB Image

would have been a nice one IPB Image

Gustl
xsboost90
yeah i went over to the garage the other day to work and ended up spending a good two hours just cleaning and throwing junk out. Well worth it though as now i have more room to put car parts!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.