Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We should start a Nailed thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I think we should start a thread for the trip planners to post in for the trip to WCC05. Seems there are a couple of different routes people are planning on taking in different groups from different areas. Like the PAC NorthWest and midwest and Vegas and even Southern Cal. Is there a way we could put them all together in one area so people dont have to go looking for them? Just a thought.
Howard
hey scott, check the WCC2005 thread. already have one link there, and will do the others when I catch them.
SLITS
IPB Image There, I nailed it for you.
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 7 2005, 12:34 PM)

snowed in, or just your normal pissy attitude today? IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 7 2005, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 7 2005, 12:34 PM)
IPB Image   There, I nailed it for you.

snowed in, or just your normal pissy attitude today? IPB Image

You could show me another image of Suzi IPB Image (not the car damnit) and that would take my pissy attitude away for a moment. Why hell, if you post enough of them, Sir Andy might even come down and visit her...uhhhhhhh....you.

Actually, I just preparing for the trip back up the mountain. I have cleaned my weapon and have stocked up on gernades so I can blow the STUPID MORONS back into the valley where they belong.
rick 918-S
The admins would probably nail a thread for you if slits and howard could stay on topic.... IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 7 2005, 01:34 PM)

oh man...why is that soooo funny? IPB Image
Steve
I'll be headed up from Laguna Niguel.
I haven't booked anything yet but I don't want to miss it this year.
Who's driving and who's trailering?
skline
I will be trailering the car up. Not sure what day I will be going up yet though. I booked the room already and sent in my registration. I am not sure what I will be towing the car up with yet either. I may use a motorhome just to have all the comforts with me all the time.
Steve
We have a Toyota Sequioia with a towing package.
I'm debating on renting a trailer from Uhaul.
The car runs great but the way I drive...
I will have to think about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.