Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Nose section 73 914 body tub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jpfrogger
Anyone in need of a nose section (front doghouse) off a 73 914? The rest of the body is pretty much all eaten up by the tin worm but I thought I would see if anyone needed any of the front body tub before I cut it up for scrap. I will be keeping the front suspension and front sway bar, so basically just the body tub sheet metal available. As far as the rear of the car goes I will be keeping the rear quarters off the car which is about the only other rear parts worth saving except perhaps the firewall that has about a 2" hole on passenger side. The front doghouse has the hole in the front trunk from being an AC equipped car originally. There is rust where the front bumper mounted on both sides. Looking for any/all offers but must be picked up in Noblesville, IN. I can cut it at the door openings front or rear although there's not much longitudinal or floors left in it. Shame because it was a 2.0L car but the rust got the better of it.Click to view attachment
jpfrogger
Pictures Added
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.