Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air Pump, EGR Valve, Muffler, Intakes & Heater parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jcd914
Help me clear out space and fund the assembly of my new project car.

Buyer pays shipping.
Paypal is prefered.
All prices are "Or Best Offer"

75/76 Air Pump, like new: $100
Click to view attachment

75/76 EGR Valve: $50
Click to view attachment

75/76 Muffler: $45
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

75/76 Exhaust "F" Pipes: $20 Sale Pending
Click to view attachment

1.7 D-jet Intake runners & Plenum: $40
Click to view attachment

Intake runners & center manifold for Single carb conversion: $20
Click to view attachment

1 Pair intake Manifolds for dual 2-bbl carbs: $50
Click to view attachment

Misc heater pipes/tubes: $5 each Pending for all the heater pieces.
Click to view attachment

2 set of Side Shift linkage (shifter to trans): $75 each set
Note: only 1 shifter is in the picture, the other is in the garage.
Sale Pending on 1 shift lever and front rod.
Click to view attachment

Jim
euro911
I need a shift lever assembly and a front (tunnel) shift rod if you're willing to separate them (I already have all the other parts for the conversion).

I'll grab the "F" exhaust manifolds too.

Mark
jcd914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 4 2014, 12:09 AM) *

I need a shift lever assembly and a front (tunnel) shift rod if you're willing to separate them (I already have all the other parts for the conversion).

Mark

I can do that for $50 plus shipping.

Get me a zip and I can get shipping cost.

Jim
euro911
Cool. PM sent type.gif
tweet
I will take all the heater parts
jcd914
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 4 2014, 06:41 AM) *

I will take all the heater parts

Do you want all 9 pieces?
I might have others if you are after something specific.

Thanks
Jim
tweet
pm sent
jcd914
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 4 2014, 07:39 AM) *

pm sent

Heater pieces pending to Tweet smile.gif

Old Yella
Hi
I would have liked some heater flappers but it seems every time someone posts some parts Mr Tweet buys everything, maybe I can buy it from him on flea bay. chair.gif
tweet
QUOTE(Old Yella @ Mar 4 2014, 10:11 PM) *

Hi
I would have liked some heater flappers but it seems every time someone posts some parts Mr Tweet buys everything, maybe I can buy it from him on flea bay. chair.gif

At least I don't buy from the members here and then flip it back on them when they are asking for parts they really need. I have three parts cars, and also buy parts from several different sources. I see people playing the flipping game a lot on this forum as well as Pelican. Do you really think that the regular sellers have an endless supply of ready parts? Where do you think they get a lot of their parts? It's from other members on this same forum.
1. I pay for the parts, I don't get them for free. People want to sell and I want to buy.
2. I use my skills, my materials, my supplies, and my labor to restore the parts.
3. I put them up for sale usually at a Best Offer price. Most of the offers I accept, as long as they are reasonable. Some people have unreasonable expectations of what is a fair price. No one that works for free will stay in business for long.
4. Take your car or parts to a full service dedicated restoration shop and get a quote on having work done. You will fall flat on your back when they hand you the quote.
5. "Fleabay" as you refer to it, is a way for buyers and sellers to conduct business. And anyone buying and selling here is also conducting business as well.
6. So in light of conducting business, the comment you just directed at me, was completely unjustified and uncalled for.
7. The parts I restore and sell are to fund the restoration of my own project. I have spent over $10,000.00 in the past year buying parts from people. Most of the sellers are happy to hear from me. I help to fund others people's projects as well. I work full time for a living. I am by no means making a living off of this.
jcd914
QUOTE(Old Yella @ Mar 4 2014, 07:11 PM) *

Hi

There are quite a few people here that buy and resell parts. Provided that follow the general rules around here I see no problem with that. It helps fund projects and often they are refurbishing or restoring the parts and that adds value.

I have missed out on many different parts because I did not see the ad soon enough or know enough to realize how good the price was. I have also managed to snag some great buys on parts too.

You can always post an offer to buy if the first (or second or third) buyers pass on a part, it happens fairly often where something about a deal just does not work out.

That said I may have another set of flapper valves, I'll look and if I do I'll sell them to you at the same price as Tweet got.

Thanks
Jim
euro911
Early bird catches the worm ... confused24.gif
Old Yella

Most people are happy to buy the parts they need and restore them themselves, don't think they need you to spray a bit of paint on a part and add whatever your mark up is. thought the forum was to help each other keep the cars on the road.
Chill out bro.
grouphug.gif

QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 4 2014, 07:50 PM) *

Hi

At least I don't buy from the members here and then flip it back on them when they are asking for parts they really need. I have three parts cars, and also buy parts from several different sources. I see people playing the flipping game a lot on this forum as well as Pelican. Do you really think that the regular sellers have an endless supply of ready parts? Where do you think they get a lot of their parts? It's from other members on this same forum.
1. I pay for the parts, I don't get them for free. People want to sell and I want to buy.
2. I use my skills, my materials, my supplies, and my labor to restore the parts.
3. I put them up for sale usually at a Best Offer price. Most of the offers I accept, as long as they are reasonable. Some people have unreasonable expectations of what is a fair price. No one that works for free will stay in business for long.
4. Take your car or parts to a full service dedicated restoration shop and get a quote on having work done. You will fall flat on your back when they hand you the quote.
5. "Fleabay" as you refer to it, is a way for buyers and sellers to conduct business. And anyone buying and selling here is also conducting business as well.
6. So in light of conducting business, the comment you just directed at me, was completely unjustified and uncalled for.
7. The parts I restore and sell are to fund the restoration of my own project. I have spent over $10,000.00 in the past year buying parts from people. Most of the sellers are happy to hear from me. I help to fund others people's projects as well. I work full time for a living. I am by no means making a living off of this.

euro911
I buy certain parts, refurbish and resell them too. Bruce Stone does the same (on a much larger scale though).

Yes, some folks like restoring parts themselves, but there are also others who don't want to go through the hassle - and are quite happy to purchase a refurbished/restored part they can just bolt on.

I miss out on a lot of good deals out here, but I don't chastise the guy who did get the deal screwy.gif

It's life - you win some ...
tweet
QUOTE(Old Yella @ Mar 5 2014, 02:07 AM) *

Most people are happy to buy the parts they need and restore them themselves, don't think they need you to spray a bit of paint on a part and add whatever your mark up is. thought the forum was to help each other keep the cars on the road.
Chill out bro.
grouphug.gif

Hi

I've helped a lot of people out on the forum. I've given parts to people and have always tried to be helpful when I can. I am still earning my stripes. I haven't been on the forum as long as some of the senior members, but I've always tried to emulate what I feel to be the best conduct on this forum. You on the other hand seem to be a aggressive and upset about something with me personally. I don't even know who you are. And as you stated yourself, I sell on Ebay. Again, even though I put a lot of time, labor, materials, supplies, and money, into restoring the parts, I sell them on Ebay. Ebay prices are not forum prices. What I sell on the forum mostly comes from my parts cars. Everyone misses out on deals, including me. I guess I either have an admirer or a stalker.

Old Yella
Oh for gods sake, all I said was I would have to buy them from you off ebay because I picked up on where the parts were going.

Don't make a huge song and dance out of it.

I've bought stuff off Bruce and it was well worth it considering the reasonable prices. I don't have a problem with people running a business or buying and selling.

Yep, I just missed out so I'll suck it up. The comments about you restoring parts was in response to you "I'm an Upstanding guy, lecture."

Nuff said hissyfit.gif

QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 5 2014, 05:16 AM) *

QUOTE(Old Yella @ Mar 5 2014, 02:07 AM) *

Chill out bro.
grouphug.gif

Hi

I've helped a lot of people out on the forum. I've given parts to people and have always tried to be helpful when I can. I am still earning my stripes. I haven't been on the forum as long as some of the senior members, but I've always tried to emulate what I feel to be the best conduct on this forum. You on the other hand seem to be a aggressive and upset about something with me personally. I don't even know who you are. And as you stated yourself, I sell on Ebay. Again, even though I put a lot of time, labor, materials, supplies, and money, into restoring the parts, I sell them on Ebay. Ebay prices are not forum prices. What I sell on the forum mostly comes from my parts cars. Everyone misses out on deals, including me. I guess I either have an admirer or a stalker.

euro911
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Mar 4 2014, 12:19 AM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 4 2014, 12:09 AM) *

Mark
I can do that for $50 plus shipping.

Get me a zip and I can get shipping cost.

Jim
Jim, did you get the stuff boxed-up? poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.