Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 Breather Box Mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mblizzard
As I was in the process of inventorying my parts to start my road back to FI I noted that I seem to be missing the mounting parts to hold the breather box on to the intake tubes.

Anyone got an extra?
bdstone914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 5 2014, 08:43 PM) *

As I was in the process of inventorying my parts to start my road back to FI I noted that I seem to be missing the mounting parts to hold the breather box on to the intake tubes.

Anyone got an extra?

You mean these tubes ?

If so Pelican has them new for about $4.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/ksearc...039-133-241-M21
Mblizzard
I will have to get out the PET and get the part number but I remember a bracket that the latches on the bottom of the breather box clipped on to.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 5 2014, 09:34 PM) *

I will have to get out the PET and get the part number but I remember a bracket that the latches on the bottom of the breather box clipped on to.

By breather box do you mean the air cleaner or the intake plenum ?

edit, I think I know what you mean. It is a bracket that attaches to the intake runners and the air cleaner sits on top of it. It is about three parts. I might have one that is not cracked. I do have a NOS clamp that goes under the intake runner.
Like this ?

Bruce
Mblizzard
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 5 2014, 07:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 5 2014, 09:34 PM) *

By breather box do you mean the air cleaner or the intake plenum ?

edit, I think I know what you mean. It is a bracket that attaches to the intake runners and the air cleaner sits on top of it. It is about three parts. I might have one that is not cracked. I do have a NOS clamp that goes under the intake runner.
Like this ?

Bruce

That is it! Not sure that I need NOS. Used would be fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.